Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Questions The Suggestions

It's that time again! Hey thanks for tuning in to the miasma of chaos and collective creepers. Hang on I need my magnifying glass, I just received a question for today's 48 minute dance with the internet.....

"What up bruh?"

wow. ok ok I gotta roll with it. Dear caller, here is what is up:

Wear a hat, especially if you never usually do, it's fun.
Get a ladder and climb on top of something, even if its the refrigerator.
Grab a ziplock bag, pour some flour and vinegar in it, put your hand in.
Walk outside to the nearest tree and get as close as you can, look up.
Spray paint all your old pots and pans gold and leave them near clover.
WIGS, WIGS, WIGS!!!!
Try to whistle every time you say a word that beings with 'S'.
Take a bath towel and get it really wet, go out to the sidewalk and slap it down, nothing in this world makes a sound like that.
As you use public transit make train noises as you get on and off.
If you get a sandwich for lunch ask for extra love and pride.
Listen to music on headphones while breathing through a teabag.
Poke 15 uncooked fettuccine into a bread slice then turn it upside down.
Get all the veggies from your fridge and put them in the bath with you to see how many float.

Ok that's all I have for now. Thank you to everyone who is sending me words and compliments. I really appreciate it and although I may not say it enough I'm really really happy to be alive and laughing most days.


No comments: