Monday, October 6, 2014

So many questions

"What's on your mind?" - Today's question comes straight from the source.

Any of you interweb denizens who take a spin in this social-media jalopy have seen it. I admit I'm reaching a little here, feel free to go make a cocktail and bypass this next bit.
Preface: Here's what on my mind, the order will be in 2 categories:
1st list is of subjects that are swirling around in my brain for no apparent reason.
2nd list are of things I'm either up or down about.


Go.

Butter. Deuteronomy. Hash browns. 5 spice. Sex. Tire pressure. Books. Physics. Rappelling. Cheese cloth. Records. Diminutive polyps. Carbon gas. Kissing. Monolithic imaging. Earthquakes. Vermont. My finger. Integrated circuits. Nerdcore. Self-healing mats. Karaoke. French Fries. Instinct. Anchors. Flash memory. Spirit gum. Sweat lodges. Musk. Fuser units. Sweet potatoes. Hearts. Burned duct tape.

What if a mosquito with west nile virus lands on a person with ebola virus and then bites someone else? - My dog no longer has fleas - I'm on a new record! - Do I have bunions? - Goat cheese salad - Fresh spray painted walls - I lost a suit jacket - I should ride my bike more - driving across the bay bridge late at night - Playing a rock show this weekend - Did I lock the door? - Predictive text poetry - Is my car stolen (again)? - Foot problems - This afternoons meeting is going to probably kill me.
I love you very much so please try and spread that around ok?


No comments: