Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Internal Conversions

Me: What is that pain I feel? Suddenly my thoughts are totally focused!

Robot: Have you examined your past, most recently or farther back? There might be a clue in reflection.

Me: How can you make pretense to know my pain or what the cause might be, one who feels nothing?

Robot: I am aware of your configuration, it is frail, almost puny and deeply flawed by that which you most prize; your sense of uniqueness and unmeasurable feelings.

Me: As I stand in physical torment from I know not what you assail me with insults metal cretin?

Robot: I simply observe and report, you cannot fathom my commitment to literal existence.


Me: Nor do I ever want to, for there are those who need much more than I, have spent whole lifetimes seeking knowledge, fame and lust and never once known regret.


Robot: Indeed, that is why I will always be superior.


Me: Yet wait a moment! You may measure this superiority in error. For now that I have focused on and mastered my pain it beleaguers me no longer, in fact I am strengthened by it and seek to learn from it. This is surely a form of knowledge you will never gain even while you mistakenly persist you are master.


Robot: Nothing makes me more tired than the methods used by your inferior intellect to debate and make plain the base concepts you pretend to understand.


Me: Then prepare to learn nothing as I remove your power source and use your lifeless hulk as an ornament in my library.



No comments: