Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dirty Birdies

Dear Dave, mayo or miracle wipe? Or are they all All dirty bird babies?

I like the stuff that has minimal whites in it and good oils. I think in fancy-shmancy places it's called the aioli. Since it's got no preservatives if you leave it out for awhile it turns into E-Baoli. However if you need something that will hold together a sandwich 7 inches tall, will never spoil in the hottest moistest weather or you need to affix something like a slice of processed cheese to your skin it's Miracle Whip all the way!

The Morlocks started their underground shindig last night at 3 in the AM, up here on the 3rd story Victorian the swaying was like a fast metronome, the windows were click-click-clicking in their sills. Poor Eloi, all you can do is wait to be harvested.

When I fell back to sleep I had apocalypse dreams where we were living in a library. This morning when I got up I hugged the cat, the dog, the lady, the stereo, the hats, the pictures, the water jugs and protein bars, the cans of food and the flashlights. Should it take a shaking of the earth to get me to appreciate this stuff? Probably not but I'm a busy guy, I don't even have time for a slice of pizza these days; too much chewing!

Earthly events like that give a perspective on what a tiny tiny presence we are around this part of the solar system. I'm so grateful to have the beautiful people and experiences in my life that I do, to give me some scale and remind me why I'm here. I love you!


No comments: